Retiring is EXCITING, yet emotional and uncharted territory. There is, of course, the financial component and the unrelenting questions of:
- Can I retire now?
- Do I have enough money to retire?
- When can I retire?
- Will we be able to maintain the same standard of living and lifestyle we currently have in retirement?
After your financial advisor helps to bring you peace of mind that you will be able to retire comfortably and advises you on the best time to retire based on your personalized and unique retirement plan, new questions start to arise.
You begin to ask yourself:
- Now what?
- What am I going to do with my TIME?
- What is my new PURPOSE?
- Who are my PEOPLE that am I going to spend my time with?
- What are some hobbies, interests, and curiosities that I want to try? What are my passions?
- Where am I going to live? Should I downsize? Should I move closer to my family?
- What kind of legacy do I want to leave?
- How am I going to enjoy my retirement?
As a client of Goodwin Investment Advisory, all of these components of retirement are important to us. We don’t just focus on the dollars and cents of it all, we help you to curate your dream retirement, doing what you love with the people you love!
We are creating NEW in person and online workshops called Retire by Design. This is brand new and we are in the research and development stage of this process. We are even beta testing this with some of our clients. To learn more please visit our website and stay tuned for our workshop release coming soon!