March 12, 2020
- Earth isn’t actually cancelled like all the memes are saying. Don’t worry!
- Here is a link to a Worship Jam playlist to cheer you up:
- Some advice from Jesus – “I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” ‘John 16:33
- Good news, “a good friend just adopted a baby girl” now that is something to celebrate.
- We are about to start collecting food at GIA to fill empty food banks in Cherokee County.
- Quick graphs (Trusted Authority) https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ – check out the statistics on China, S. Korea, and Italy. Hopefully we will follow suite.
- If you have cash, it is a great time to invest, if you don’t stay the course.
- Think about investing this way – you still have the same number of shares that pay the same dividend as you did last month, only the value of those shares has changed. And that loss you see in your account. But that loss is not real, that’s why it say’s un-real-ized. Don’t make it real by selling now.
If you have extra TP, now might be a great time to take care of your Christmas gifts.