March 25, 2020
1. If you know anyone who needs to talk to an advisor we are here for them. Even if they are not our clients. We want to be available to your friends and family as well. We understand this is a time when everyone has a lot of questions in this uncertainty.
2. Date your spouse – Even while you are quarantined at home find some time and space to get a way from everything. Be intentional.
3. Express gratitude – One suggestion is to mail letters to friends and family.
Check out Punkpost.com
4. Upbeat songs you should check out:
- Kirk Franklink – Stomp (remix)
- Dolly Parton – Faith [featuring Mr. Probz]
5. Good news – We can all use some right now. CBS shared that 700K new jobs have been created.
6. Remember, the stock market + the economy are not the same thing
- Stock market is predictive
- Dow rose more than 11% yesterday, posting it’s best day since 1933